Monday, December 22, 2008

Playdate today


Playdate Monday! The kids spent the morning with Khaki (i.e.: grandma) decorating a gingerbread Christmas tree, then came home for 45 minutes and headed out again with their friends from church and school - Coleman and Carolyn - who are siblings. Here's a picture of the four of them playing Monopoly, Jr at their house. They had a blast and i was able to get a little bit done and toot around figuring out this blog thing! I love playdates with kids we love! They are both exhausted tonight and ready for a good night's sleep!

4 comments:

  1. I want to go to the Brauns for a playdate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time with the Brauns- that's some great holiday fun! Welcome to the world of blogging! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids went to bed easily tonight, too. Fun day, fun friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm looking forward to seeing what Griffin is up to!

    ReplyDelete