Monday, April 13, 2009

Chore Charts . . .


Thanks to another blog out there in the blogosphere. . . i found this website today and created some awesome online chore charts for the kids . . .
http://www.goalforit.com/

It's so easy to set them up and the kids get to log on each day and select online "stickers" to place on their chart for each activity they complete. They earn points for their chores and then go to the "moolah bank" to trade "moolah" for activities that I, the parent, put in there for trading! And I set the moolah value of each item!! LOVE IT! Check it out if your kids love the computer and you need a "reminder" for them of the things they should be helping you do!

My kids are already loving it. Molly unloaded the dishwasher in a SNAP!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I just set up chore charts for all 3 of my girls!!! Can't wait to see how it motivates them. :)

    Kaylyn Fernandez

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I am LOVING these charts!!!! Only one day into it but my kids are cleaning machines and are having the best time picking out their "stickers" for their chart and earning pts. They are looking around the house for things to do. :) I have to share this with all my friends - this is a must know for all moms. :)

    Kaylyn Fernandez

    ReplyDelete