Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UGH, Meetings!

Have you ever been to one of those meetings that it is so off base, you just can't help but to laugh through the whole thing. Tonight was the night. I won't go into too much detail as i don't want to get called-out for complaining, but i HATE, and yes, that is a strong word, HATE meetings that stray so far off the course they were supposed to be on, that it becomes totally irrelevant to the others in attendance.
Am i rambling enough for you? I attended a TWO HOUR meeting tonight, that when it was all said and done, should have been a maximum of 30 minutes! UGH!
I had to have a beer when it was all over because i was just so frustrated of having spent TWO HOURS accomplishing nothing!! TWO HOURS!! Does no one know how important two hours is this time of the year?
I attended with Amy, Andrea, and Tamara, and i'm so glad i did, because they were great company to be in. Thanks for a fun night, girls! NOT! I enjoyed my time with y'all, but next time, let's just go have dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment